Help with a Federal Agency

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Residents of the 6th Congressional District of Maryland can contact me for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies.

To start the process, please contact our Gaithersburg (301-926-0300) or Hagerstown (301-733-2900) offices or email