Delaney to Host Veterans Workshop and Panel Discussion July 20 in Williamsport
Congressman John K. Delaney (MD-6) will host a Veterans Workshop and Panel Discussion July 20 at Williamsport High School.
The workshop will include a panel discussion with top officials on veterans issues. The panel will include: Timothy J. Cooke, Director of the Martinsburg VA Medical Center; Antione Waller, Director Baltimore Regional Benefit Office, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs; and Robert L. Finn, Deputy Secretary Maryland Department of Veterans Affairs.
Representatives from the VA Baltimore Regional Office & National Capital Region Benefits Office will also be on-hand to check the status of any VA claims. Additionally, Marylanders will be able to speak one-on-one with representatives from federal, state and local agencies and learn more about resources available to veterans and their families.
WHAT: Veterans Workshop and Panel Discussion
WHERE: Williamsport High School, 5 S. Clifton Drive, Williamsport, MD 21795
WHO: Congressman John K. Delaney; Federal, State and Local Agencies and Organizations, YOU
WHEN: 6:00 PM, Thursday July 20
Agencies and organizations scheduled to attend include:
- VA Baltimore Regional Benefit Office
- Martinsburg VA Medical Center
- Maryland Department of Veteran Affairs
- Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation
- Maryland Higher Education Commission
- Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene – Maryland’s Commitment to Veterans
- Maryland Legal Aid
- Martinsburg Veteran Center – Veterans Outreach Program
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- AMVETS Career Center
- Washington County Health Department
- Hagerstown Community College – Veteran Advisors
- Hagerstown Community College Technical Innovation Center
- Operation Second Chance
- Maryland Center for Veterans Education and Training
- Morris Frock American Legion Post 42
- North Point Veterans Home – Way Station, Inc.
- Vietnam Veterans of America Chapter 304
- Vietnam Veterans of America Chapter 172
- Welcome Home Veterans Program – Way Station, Inc.
- Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program – Way Station Inc.