Congressman Delaney to Host Opioid Addiction Workshop March 2nd in Hagerstown
Congressman John K. Delaney (MD-6) will host an Opioid Addiction Workshop March 2nd in Hagerstown. The workshop will begin at 6:00 PM at Northern Middle School and will feature representatives and experts from state and local agencies. The workshop is designed to connect residents with resources and advice on how to respond to the opioid crisis and help their loved ones who may be at risk or who have been impacted.
The event is free to attend and open to the public. To register for the event, please click here. For more information, call 301-733-2900.
WHO: Congressman John K. Delaney, State and Local Agencies and Experts, YOU
WHERE: Northern Middle School, 701 Northern Avenue, Hagerstown MD 21742
WHEN: March 2nd, 6:00 PM
The workshop will feature representatives from:
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Hagerstown Resident Office
- Washington County Health Department
- Local and regional addiction treatment/recovery providers
- Local addiction support groups